Who can use our service?
Any individual, public or private company, institution or health care facility converting records to electronic media or dealing with everyday business such as payroll data, personnel files, customer lists, financial statements, R&D reports, sales reports, forecasts, marketing plans, health records, personal documents and much more.
Available Secure Shredding Programs Include:
On-Site Shredding at Your Facility
- With on-site shredding programs, Northcoast brings the shredder to your facility! Northcoast will transport our shredding mobile units to your facility and securely shred while you witness the destruction on your premises.
- At Northcoast, we can shred your paper to IRS specifications, 5/16″.
In-House Shredding at Northcoast
- Skip the shredder to purchase, wasted hours shredding and mess, Northcoast will pick-up your confidential records and transport them back to our secure facility for destruction. All vehicles and drivers have appropriate state regulations, and trucks remain locked at all times. Our facility is always locked with key fob entry, 24-hour CCTV recording system and monitored alarm system.
- Available to both business and residential customers. You may watch your documents being destroyed, or you may simply drop them off. Please call for pricing and payment details.
- Drop-Off Program available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.,1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Community Shred Days
- Hold a community, fundraising or company event with our on-site shredding program. Northcoast will transport our shredding mobile units to your facility and securely shred while you witness the destruction on your premises.
Regularly Scheduled Services
- Northcoast offers regularly scheduled services for both on-site and in-house shredding programs. We provide locked containers for the collection of your confidential records. Containers are scheduled and serviced regularly, ie. weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, etc.
- One-time or on-call service available for both on-site and in-house shredding options to clean out your accumulated confidential records.